Seoul Garden at One Utama

Seoul Garden at One Utama Seoul Garden has been around for quite a while, quite a while as in WAY even before buurps.com was created. 😀

Now historical matters aside, we’re back to Seoul Garden again, this time at the One Utama branch. It’s located at the old wing, near the intersection between the old and new wing.

Seoul Garden at One Utama

It’s not difficult to find, just pretend you’re going to One World Hotel and you can’t miss it.

Seoul Garden at One Utama

There are 2 types of dining areas, one is the one you see here where the tables are all pretty much linked together. Probably sharing the same gas network, who knows.

This means if there’s no place to sit, you’re pretty much sitting next to strangers. Fortunately we were there for a family gathering and our dining session was during lunch hour on a Monday so the crowd was minimal.

The other type of dining area is towards the inner part of the restaurant where tables are separated into cubicles. (Refer to the first photo)

Seoul Garden at One Utama

There’s the area where you pick up your raw materials for your BBQ session.

Seoul Garden at One Utama

At the corner, an area for beverages and desserts.

Seoul Garden at One Utama

Instead of elaborating, I’ll let the photos do the talking …………… basically to show you the array of food available there. Sorry, we’re not listing them down in scrutinized detail.

Seoul Garden at One Utama

And this, was a portion of what we took that day.

Seoul Garden at One Utama

This is the BBQ area, as usual – such shared BBQ spot also meant the taste of food always get mixed up. Don’t get what I’m saying? Let’s say your first set of item to the BBQ were sliced marinated beef, the next item that goes into the BBQ would somehow be infused with the flavor of the previous item. This goes on and on, sometimes it does feel like you’re eating the same thing. 😛 Of course, this is not the case since for experienced diners like us. 😀

Seoul Garden at One Utama

On and in case your grill gets covered in unsightly layers of burned residue, you can get them to change the grilll. 😀

Seoul Garden at One Utama

Our dining session comes to about RM 180 for 6 persons (we had 2 senior citizens with us). For the dinner time buffet, the cost per head is much higher but from what I heard, there’s lamb served. For more details on pricing, please contact Seoul Garden.

Seoul Garden (One Utama outlet)
Address :Lot F235, First Floor Promenade, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Bandar Utama,47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Telephone :(603) 7722 1339
Website :http://www.seoulgarden.com.my/

*Pardon us for the lack of articles of late, been very busy laaaaaaa.

15 Responses to “Seoul Garden at One Utama”

1. May 12, 2010 at 4:56 pm #

too bad they didn’t served pork 🙁

2. Hi
    June 6, 2011 at 6:06 pm #

Hi there, just became aware of your blog via Google, and found that it is really informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I’ll be grateful in the event you continue this in future. Numerous folks might be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

3. July 10, 2011 at 10:52 pm #

I appreciate you taking the occasion to share this article. Do you know of any webpages that discuss info? I’d like to understand more.

4. lynnelau
    July 22, 2011 at 1:01 pm #

wow…so nice!!

5. September 1, 2011 at 8:48 am #

I like this blog really much so significantly great info .

6. March 12, 2012 at 2:26 am #

Hello, I want to ask for you, how long you have been a writer, thanks for answare

7. April 7, 2012 at 7:26 pm #

Considerably, the particular post is truly the greatest with this deserving topic. To be positive together with your outcomes and also can easily thirstily look forward to Your personal potential improvements. Merely just declaring thank you’ll, no doubt not just just be sufficient, for your great quality within your writing. I will immediately grab your rss to remain up to date with any kind of updates. Real perform as properly as significantly success inside your company dealings!

8. May 29, 2012 at 7:04 pm #

Have you given any thought at all with converting your main webpage into Spanish? I know a couple of translaters here that might help you do it for free if you wanna contact me personally.

9. June 21, 2012 at 6:28 am #

I really love your website.. Pleasant colors & theme. Did you develop this website yourself? Please reply back as I’m hoping to create my own personal blog and want to know where you got this from or what the theme is called. Thanks!

10. January 5, 2015 at 6:36 am #

I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. Such clever
    work and coverage! Keep up the excellent works guys I’ve added
    you guys to my own blogroll.

11. May 7, 2015 at 7:52 pm #

It’s in reality a nice and useful piece of info.

I’m glad that you just shared this helpful information with us.
    Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

12. June 23, 2016 at 10:31 pm #

Phonemenal breakdown of the topic, you should write for me too!

13. August 9, 2016 at 7:13 pm #

Katy – We had so much fun with Niraj! We couldn’t have been happier with how the morning went, as well as how the photos turned out. Annabelle was so at ease with him – she had a blast. xoxo

14. October 26, 2016 at 4:16 am #

this looks great the only thing i would change would be no plastic containers unless eco-friendly instead use glass containers. the cut up veggies in BPA plastic bags/or clear cloth reusable bags only and no milk. thanks[]

15. November 3, 2016 at 8:06 pm #

Yeh that design is rather strange I do declaire. The guy in the foreground is drawn the best. Great job. Definately not ninja attire though, and whats with the Bat Gauntlets.