SaveMoney.my for Malaysians

I am sure many Malaysians are aware of the budget 2014 announcement made just recently. Those riding in the social network platform will probably know it through by now as information sharing is something not uncommon but for those who are unaware of what is going on, we are here to show you where to get the information.

savemoney.my_buurps

SaveMoney.my is an online consumer advice magazine, the first of its kind in Malaysia with the sole purpose of saving you money on anything by finding the best deals and loopholes in the consumer market.

Source: savemoney.my

Why is Buurps covering this area?

We are fully aware that the GST in Malaysia is yet to be implemented but it is for us to know the details of it, more information below.

Click here to learn “How the Goods and Services Tax affects You”. The analogy put forth is interesting as it is in the viewpoint of you as a food consumer in order to make things simple to digest.

As I have mentioned it before in some other articles – “say YES to wallet saver tips”. This website also does a full review of top Malaysian Daily Deal sites such as Groupon, Dealmates, Milkdeal, and etc.

Here’s a link on how-to tips to navigate the world of Daily Deal and Voucher Websites and a list comparing all Daily Deals in Malaysia.

Have fun learning and see how these information help you in your daily lives, maybe in buying groceries or even planning where to eat-out. Remember say “YES” to wallet saver tips – as your wallet smiles, you may be smiling too.

Buurps.com appreciates the passion, generosity and contribution of others in the world of culinary. Therefore we wish to emphasize that many of the contents seen in our articles are sourced from the world wide web for the purpose of creating awareness only. Kudos to those who put so much effort to produce such wonderful contents. Thank you.

Tags: , ,

8 Responses to “SaveMoney.my for Malaysians”

1. June 23, 2016 at 10:08 pm #

Thakns for taking the time to post. It’s lifted the level of debate

2. July 8, 2016 at 10:06 pm #

Admiring the dedication you put into your website and detailedinformation you provide. It’s nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t thesame unwanted rehashed material. Wonderful read!I’ve saved your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

3. July 12, 2016 at 7:16 am #

betui tu aku setuju! semua bajet diorg highclass je . gelar diri sendiri misshotstuff tak malu ke? muka macam orang sumatra je aku tgk . semua adik beradik dia mmg perasan ja lebih !Well-loved.

4. July 20, 2016 at 10:29 pm #

Yes a page from an old book would be fine, then you would have the benefit of it being double sided. The only reason i used a copy is because I didn't want to cut up this book

5. October 19, 2016 at 11:38 pm #

or written that uses sardonic humor3. incongruity: incongruity between what actually happens and what might be expected to happen, especially when this disparity seems absurd or laughable4. incongruous thing: something that happens that is incongruous with what might be expected to happen, especially when this seems absurd or laughable

6. October 26, 2016 at 4:31 am #

admin Hi Laurence,Well no I certainly wouldn’t recommend a diagram of the story as an essential script pre-requisite! But I do think that certain stories – particularly those 2 hour ‘long-form’ TV investigative stories, like Waking The Dead, Silent Witness, Wallander, etc. – lend themselves to this approach, in their tricky combination of regular \\ investigative characters, guest \\ antagonist characters, serial story elements and complex, gradually unfolding investigative plots. Perhaps my next blog should be story ‘diagrams’ of certain shows, although it may be something of a challenge for my limited computer skills…!Philip Shelley

7. November 4, 2016 at 11:37 pm #

wanting out-ness, warm Chinese food or some sushi, be sure to add Xiang Yuan to your list of late-night hang-outs. Share and

8. November 15, 2016 at 7:20 am #

well….those are really gorgeous fabrics!!I wish some of that…. :DDDwho knows.. a cushion, a quilt, a scarf…. so many gorgeous things!!!count me in please!! and thanks for your kindness!Isabel