Recipe for Homemade Chocolate Mix

Nothing beats a cup of hot chocolate milk for those who are less incline to coffee drinks. “Milo” is our Malaysian favourite chocolate instant mix and it’s selling so well despite the increased of prices. Gone are those days that you can buy the Nestle Milo 3-in-1, 30 sachets per packet for less than RM10.00. This is just a sample product from this brand, Nestle Milo. The manufacturer tells us that they had added these vitamins and those nutrients into the mix to justify the price. At times, I wonder how true it is.

Anyway there are other options available. Below are the how-to videos for you to try the recipe. There are slight variances in the ingredients for slightly different flavours. Observe how is made and make your preferred choice.

Do try these recipes and get the ratio right. See if the cost of making homemade chocolate mix justifies, in comparison to the prices of off-shelves chocolate mix brands such as Nestle Milo and etc.

I shall leave the rest to you.

Buurps.com appreciates the passion, generosity and contribution of others in the world of culinary. Therefore we wish to emphasize that many of the contents seen in our articles are sourced from the world wide web for the purpose of creating awareness only. Kudos to those who put so much effort to produce such wonderful contents. Thank you.

7 Responses to “Recipe for Homemade Chocolate Mix”

1. October 3, 2015 at 5:41 pm #

Joli ! c7a m inspire ceci : Il avait une telle lraegur d esprit, qu il e9tait sur la meame longueur d onde que tout le monde.

2. April 29, 2016 at 9:07 am #

Soundsytem como banda y proyecto te gustará saber que Shut Up And Play The Hits, el DVD que sacarán bajo DFA con el concierto final que hicieron en el neoyorquino Madison Square Garden el pasado 2

3. April 29, 2016 at 9:21 am #

You can do it! I started the medifast diet in February and I am down 35 lbs. It's another option, though expensive. Good luck and I can't wait to read about your progress. Was this answer helpful?

4. May 20, 2016 at 10:24 pm #

Investing is all about managing your risk. As the article said taking into account your risk tolerance. I know many friends this past year who watched their 401K slip down 40-60%. That is not investing in their future at all!I like the advice about not taking out too much capital. The magic of compounding is amazing.

5. June 5, 2016 at 12:45 am #

That looks nice enough to make even me (not much of a beach person at all) want to spend time in the waves on some tropical beach.Welcome back – I'm glad that you had a good time!

6. June 23, 2016 at 10:02 pm #

Play inaivmftore for me, Mr. internet writer.

7. July 22, 2016 at 1:59 am #

Non c’était un bon Federer mais en face il y avait du grand Roger … Benneteau !Si « un type qui boise plus de trois fois dans un match devrait être disqualifié », Nadal aurait déjà été disqualifié depuis longtemps à Bercy cette année …