The culinary team spearheaded by Assistant Chinese Chef Jerry Yeong at Qing Zhen Chinese Restaurant have thoughtfully put together three wonderful set menus to usher in the prosperous Lunar Year of the Horse. Whether you’re looking for a meaningful lunch or dinner feast, the scrumptious Qing Zhen Festive Set Menus are the perfect dining treat with either loved ones or business associates.
Qing Zhen Festive Set Menus are available 20 January 2014 to 14 February 2014 for lunch & dinner Monday to Saturday (closed on Sundays). Also available is the Prosperity Toss Salmon “Yee Sang” set RM88.00++ (small) and RM108.00++ (big). Enjoy 20% off the second table of 10 persons. Drop your business cards and be in the running to win free hotel stay vouchers at exotic locations such as Bali, Jakarta, Phuket, Singapore and many more!
Clockwise starting from upper left
1. Steamed Pacific Cod Fillet with Sautéed Fungus “Wan Yi” & Cordycep Flower in Special Soy Sauce
2. Braised Mushroom, Dried Oyster, Sea Cucumber & Broccoli in Golden Brown Sauce
3. Red Bean Purée with Gingko Nut & Lily Pulp
4. Steamed Aromatic Rice with Diced Mushroom, Waxed Meat in Lotus Leaf
5. Wok fried Lamb Loin with Sautéed Preserved Olive & Onions with Crispy Tortilla
6. Braised Golden Pumpkin Soup with Scallop, Prawns, Fish Maw, Crab Meat, Dried Scallop & Crab Roe
7. Salmon Yee Sang
8. The logo of Novotel Hotels
Lunch is served from 12:00 noon until 3:00 p.m. and dinner is served from 6:30 p.m. until 10:30 p.m. Please be informed that Qing Zhen Restaurant will be closed for business from 31st January until 2nd February 2014.
Opt from one of the following three menus for a table of 10 persons: Blossom Set (RM1,088.00++), Auspicious Set Menu (RM1,288.00++) and Prosperity Se Menu (RM1,688.00++)
For more information and reservations, please call (6 03) 2147 0888 extension 7668 or email H6324-FB3@accor.com.