Seafood Lunch at Manhattan Fish Market

I had intended to check out Ikea for lunch just yesterday but it was unusually packed with people so I decided to check out what other options I have before my energy bar runs flat, and so I chanced upon this offer at Manhattan Fish Market.

mfm

Looks good! Ok la I go try try, no harm.

I must say this set is certainly worth my money. I ordered Small Grill and to my surprise, it wasn’t small at all.

What I like about this meals is that it’s balanced. House Salad (a bunch of chopped lettuce) aside, the dish here comes with a good portion of brocolli and carrots, and it’s served with sliced calamari, 2 pieces of shrimp (or prawn, if you prefer), a dory fillet that’s much smaller than their usual fish & chip, and savory garlic herb rice.

mfm2

My only complaint was the french fries that I think could use some improvement, it was on the tough side but it wasn’t bad.

For those who like it spicy, MFM included spicy sauce in the package as well.

As for my choice of drink, I went with the Tropical Breeze (yellow colored) and it was very refreshing.

My bill came to a grand total of RM 26.56 (after 10% service charge and govt tax). 🙂 Quite a good deal for a balanced and fulfilling set as such.

6 Responses to “Seafood Lunch at Manhattan Fish Market”

1. June 23, 2016 at 9:45 pm #

This does look prgosiinm. I’ll keep coming back for more.

2. July 4, 2016 at 4:45 pm #

I like the valuable info you supply inside your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I’m quite confident I’ll learn a lot of new stuff proper here! Very best of luck for the next!

3. October 23, 2016 at 4:41 pm #

"Clearly your home is the National Front" You insufferably stupid man. Does anyone typify the irrelevancy of the National Party as much as you? The National Front is a fan of big powerful government. Just like you, you fucking idiot, and the antithesis of what Redbaiter advocates for.Your claim is just another cowardly smear without even a modicum of truth to support it. Do you have any self respect at all?

4. November 14, 2016 at 8:14 pm #

Shiver me timbers, them’s some great information.

5. November 15, 2016 at 11:51 am #

Lol what? I know where this is coming from, but the idea still tickles me XD That’d be epic but humiliating for both Chaos and Sonic.Imagine if the others saw that, too. Amy would be (more) love-struck, Tails would be reconsidering if he should look up to Sonic, and Shadow would be laughing his arse off.…He he.

6. November 25, 2016 at 7:36 am #

[…] ist typisch, dass in Deutsch­land die aktu­elle Auf­merk­sam­keit auf Mar­gi­na­lien wie den DNS-​Changer gelenkt wird und die Presse die wirk­li­chen Bedro­hun­gen des Inter­net nicht zur Kennt­nis nimmt. Zwei […]