The Cookies Carnival for a Restful Weekend – A Quick Bite of Entertainment

A sugary bite of an animated short film by Walt Disney Productions is a story of based on Cinderella in a Cookietown setting – The Cookies Carnival (1935).

Cookies Carnival_buurps

With its alluring charmingly sweetness, the sugary tale tells the fate of a wretched cookie girl who desires a participation in the Cookies Carnival. Her wish comes true upon meeting a passerby, a gingerbread drifter.

This delightfully sweet-sensed dessert is spectacular in terms of the presentation, linguistic and creativity. Being artfully prepared and thoughtfully orchestrated with panache, it exudes the essence of sweetness, innocence and a subtle hint of playfulness.

Have an enjoyable delectable sweet tooth entertainment!

Buurps.com appreciates the passion, generosity and contribution of others in the world of culinary. Therefore we wish to emphasize that many of the contents seen in our articles are sourced from the world wide web for the purpose of creating awareness only. Kudos to those who put so much effort to produce such wonderful contents. Thank you.

Tags: , , , , ,

9 Responses to “The Cookies Carnival for a Restful Weekend – A Quick Bite of Entertainment”

1. October 3, 2015 at 4:53 pm #

I’m posting a noctie to submit on my blog. One question and one idea:* How recent should our submitted posts be? Sometimes I’m reading someone’s archives and think it would be a great submission, but it was written, say, a year ago. Is it supposed to be current posts only?* Maybe you could create a button that people could post on their sites, both to remind them and to encourage new visitors. Oops —a0just saw you do have one under the Link to Us page. Maybe you could do a button code widget in your sidebar so everyone sees it automatically and can grab the code from there. (You can look at my site for the Carnival of Natural Parenting button in the sidebar to see what I mean, or .)

2. April 11, 2016 at 4:05 pm #

There’s a terrific amount of knowledge in this article!

3. April 28, 2016 at 11:48 pm #

Jetzt habe ich endlich diesen wunderschönen Blog/dieses wunderschöne Blog entdeckt und mich gleich abonniert. Risotto, ganz gleich ob der oder das, liebe ich, und zwar in allen Variationen.Herzliche GrüßeSabine

4. April 29, 2016 at 9:29 am #

Nöö, mach ich auch nicht ;-)Den Stress tu ich mir nicht an, ich putze auch so genug, dann muss es zum Früjahr nicht mehr werden ;-)

5. May 17, 2016 at 6:39 pm #

What he talked about is true… the best is to pay it down to 20%. So if you have $1000 limit it is best to pay it down to $200 than paying down to 0, it is best that you keep a balance, your score will be higher. Good Info

6. May 20, 2016 at 10:30 pm #

Să bem un păhărel (de apă proaspătă de chiuvetă) în cinstea ei! Să-Å£i trăiască, să-Å£i priască ÅŸi să o înveÅ£i ca pe abecedar! Tot nu mi-ai zis…când dai baby shower? Acum că tocmai ai avut botezul…

7. June 5, 2016 at 5:36 pm #

Thank you so much for these resources! I am currently taking a course called 23 Things through my district staff development which is how I discovered this blog! I am feeding it into my reader now so I can keep up with the amazing things your blog offers! The summer is a wonderful time for teachers to learn the things we wanted to do all year but didn’t have time for and I agree. The internet is filled with free staff development! There is so much to know!

8. July 5, 2016 at 8:11 am #

HERRAMIENTAS PARA DOCENTES Y ALUMNOS DE SECUNDARIA-BACHILLER | Tecnologías de la Información y Comunicación I was recommended this website by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You’re amazing! Thanks! your article about HERRAMIENTAS PARA DOCENTES Y ALUMNOS DE SECUNDARIA-BACHILLER | Tecnologías de la Información y ComunicaciónBest Regards Agata

9. Leider tut sich am Geschäftsgebiet in Düsseldorf nicht viel. Die Bereiche Eller(Teile), Lierenfeld, Unterbach, Ludenberg gehören zwar zum Stadtgebiet, werden aber nicht abgedeckt. Eigentlich sollte Car-Sharing doch auch eine Alternative zum ÖNPV sein. Aber genau die Gebiete, die auch der ÖNPV nicht so gut versorgt, werden auch von Euch nicht bedient. Wann wird sich hier mal was tun?LGRainer