Strategically situated at Kuala Lumpur Sentral, Hilton Kuala Lumpur is an international five star hotel known to be sharing the platform with Le Meridian Kuala Lumpur. It’s a place of convenience with just a few steps away are the transportation infrastructure that supports six rail networks – the KLIA Express Rail Link, KLIA Transit, RAPID KL (Putra), KTM Komuter, KTM Intercity and KL Monorail Service; corporate office towers and business suites; luxury condominiums and a shopping mall. This October is a month long of dining celebration with MIGF 2014 and Hilton Kuala Lumpur has good offers that you should not miss! 🙂
What is MIGF?
The Malaysia International Gourmet Festival is a yearly celebration of the local fine dining landscape. Prepared only by the top chefs in the country, it’s an opportunity to experience the creativity works of the BEST through the recommended Festival Menus revolving around this year’s theme, ‘RED HOT CHEFS‘. It’s a month-long celebration from 1st to 31st October 2014 with 28 participating restaurants of different genre to experience.
MIGF 2014 Festival Menu
MIGF 2014 Festival Offers
– Wine or champagne offers: Enjoy 20% discount on selected wines/champagne ordered.
– Beverage offers: Enjoy 20% discount on all mocktails and cocktail drinks.
– Block booking discount: Book more than 6 seats and enjoy 10% discount.
– Room night offers: Book our Big Weekend Package and receive RM200 F&B credit when you dine-in at participating outlets during the Festival. Valid 1-31 October 2014.
– Other promotions/incentives: Spend RM300 and above at Zeta Bar and receive complimentary Party Platter. Valid 1-30 November 2014.
– Christmas & year-end special privilege booking offers: 10% discount on Christmas/Year end booking. (Book by 15 November 2014).
– Spa or fitness centre offers: Spa treatment upgrade (complimentary 30min upgrade for any treatment purchased) Valid till 31 Dec 2014.
– Future visit promotions: Spend RM500 and above during the Festival and receive complimentary Weekend Hi-Tea for 2 persons at The Lounge.
It’s a stylish and contemporary designed hotel that sits at a prime area, providing tourist easy access to attractions around Kuala Lumpur. With Nu Sentral, a shopping mall right at the hotel’s door step and the exciting dining options within the hotel, it becomes an ideal all-in-one venue for any tourist.
The fine gastronomic journey with Hilton Kuala Lumpur is a glimpse of its culture at all levels. To sum up our dining experience, Chambers was simply a taste of the world, where as it was pleasurable “seafood” outing for us at Graze and finally a silky smooth transition of taste and flavours of Chynna. I must say, Hilton Kuala Lumpur is definitely an active establishment that is here to stay.
Facts Sheet: Kuala Lumpur Sentral
Image from http://www.xcelhotelrajachulan.com/
Kuala Lumpur, often abbreviated as K.L., is the federal capital and the most populated city in Malaysia. As it enclave within the state of Selangor, the metropolis area expanded to what is called Greater Kuala Lumpur, or more commonly, Klang Valley. Not far from Kuala Lumpur’s Golden Triangle – the heart of modern KL is the location of Kuala Lumpur Sentral.
KL Sentral refers to the entire 290,000 square metres of development built on the former main railway station of Kuala Lumpur, Keretapi Tanah Melayu marshalling yard in Brickfields and it’s the largest railway station in Malaysia and Southeast Asia.
Kuala Lumpur Sentral – An exclusive urban centre built around Malaysia’s largest transit hub, offering global connectivity, excellent investment opportunities, business convenience and an international lifestyle.
Phased until 2015, Kuala Lumpur Sentral is a world-class city valued at a massive RM 11.7 billion; comprising Stesen Sentral, corporate office towers and business suites, 5-star international hotels, luxury condominiums and a shopping mall.
With RM2.4 billion completed and another RM7.0 billion development in progress, Kuala Lumpur Sentral is the largest commercial development in Kuala Lumpur today.
Kuala Lumpur Sentral has already attracted prominent investors to set up their businesses, as well as an international community to set up their homes and offices within the environment.
Hilton Kuala Lumpur
3, Jalan Stesen Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Tel: +603 2264 2264
Related MIGF 2014 Articles
– MIGF 2014 Menu Preview – Chynna @ Hilton Kuala Lumpur
– MIGF 2014 Menu Preview – Graze @ Hilton Kuala Lumpur
– MIGF 2014 Menu Preview – Chambers Bar & Grill @ Hilton Kuala Lumpur
– MIGF 2014 Menu Preview – Signature By The Hill @ 1 First Avenue, Bandar Utama
– MIGF 2014 Menu Preview – Minori Japanese Restaurant @ the Royale Chulan Damansara Hotel, e@curve
– Food Trip with MIGF 2014 @ Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
– MIGF 2014 Menu Preview – Sagano @ Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
– MIGF 2014 Menu Preview – Dynasty @ Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
– Food Trip with MIGF 2014 @ Resorts World Genting
– MIGF 2014 Menu Preview – LTITUDE Restaurant, Bar & Lounge @ Genting Club, Genting Highlands
– MIGF 2014 Menu Preview – The Olive @ Genting Grand, Genting Highlands
– MIGF 2014 Menu Preview – Imperial Rama @ Maxims, Genting Highlands
– Malaysia International Gourmet Festival (MIGF) 2014 – TasteMIGF @ Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre, Petaling Jaya
– Malaysia International Gourmet Festival (MIGF) 2014 Media Launch
– A Quick Guide to Malaysia International Gourmet Festival (MIGF) 2014: “Red Hot Chefs!”