Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel is the top among five star rating hotels in Kuala Lumpur. Mapped within the Golden Triangle where it’s the heart of the modern KL, it’s home to Petronas Twin Tower and a shopping mecca with some of Southeast Asia’s largest malls housing the world’s top fashion brands. In this year’s MIGF, the hotel is offering Festival Diners a selection of its finest culinary adventure.
What is MIGF?
The Malaysia International Gourmet Festival is a yearly celebration of the local fine dining landscape. Prepared only by the top chefs in the country, it’s an opportunity to experience the creativity works of the BEST through the recommended Festival Menus revolving around this year’s theme, ‘RED HOT CHEFS‘. It’s a month-long celebration from 1st to 31st October 2014 with 28 participating restaurants of different genre to experience.
MIGF 2014 Festival Menu
MIGF 2014 Festival Offers
– 20% discount on selected Wines and Champagne.
– 20% discount on any beverages with the Festival Menu.
– 15% discount on selected cigars with the Festival Menu.
– Book more than 6 seats and enjoy 25% discount on the Festival Menu.
– 20% discount on a la carte orders.
A venue of grandeur, it’s a place with luxurious setting that calls for attention. Getting there is easy during the non-peak period but it’s otherwise at its peak period as it’s yet another deadlock for the notoriously known KL traffic jam.
Our culinary adventure with Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel is without a doubt worthwhile as it opens our eyes to the finest food the hotel has to offer with Dynasty seen as a banquet feast while Sagano depicts a plainly comfortable culinary journey. Both share different stories in the interpretation of the MIGF 2014 theme, ‘RED HOT CHEFS‘.
Facts Sheet: Kuala Lumpur’s Golden Triangle
Kuala Lumpur, often abbreviated as K.L., is the federal capital and the most populated city in Malaysia. As it enclave within the state of Selangor, the metropolis area expanded to what is called Greater Kuala Lumpur, or more commonly, Klang Valley. However, the heart of modern KL remains where the Golden Triangle is located.
The Golden Triangle‘s name is derived from a triangle formation by three roads – Jalan Imbi, Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Raja Chulan which borders the entire Golden Triangle area. It is known as Kuala Lumpur‘s commercial, shopping and entertainment hub where you see many towering scrapers, shopping malls and world-class hotels within the city landscape.
Sure, there is a lot of traffic, but turn a corner and the city bursts to exotic life with mosques and temples side-by-side with street markets and towering high rises. Plus, if you need more reason to love KL there is the food – with thousands of restaurants serving every imaginable type of food to suit every budget. [More].
Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Corner of Jalan Sultan Ismail & Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia.
Tel: +603-2162 2233
Related MIGF 2014 Articles
– MIGF 2014 Menu Preview – Sagano @ Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
– MIGF 2014 Menu Preview – Dynasty @ Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
– Food Trip with MIGF 2014 @ Resorts World Genting
– MIGF 2014 Menu Preview – The Olive @ Genting Grand, Genting Highlands
– MIGF 2014 Menu Preview – Imperial Rama @ Maxims, Genting Highlands
– Malaysia International Gourmet Festival (MIGF) 2014 – TasteMIGF @ Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre, Petaling Jaya
– Malaysia International Gourmet Festival (MIGF) 2014 Media Launch
– A Quick Guide to Malaysia International Gourmet Festival (MIGF) 2014: “Red Hot Chefs!”