According to Oxford Dictionary, ‘brain food’ by definition means
food believed to be beneficial to the brain, especially in increasing intellectual capabilities.
There are many resources about brain foods on the Internet and books but is it really effective? You may click on the image to enlarge.
– Brain Food: Do you know what is it?
– What ‘Brain Food’ Actually Does for Your Brain
– 10 foods to boost your brainpower
– 9 Foods That May Help Save Your Memory
– Eat Smart for a Healthier Brain
– The Best Foods For Your Brain
So what do you think?