Stewart’s Fountain Classics – Cream Soda

Stewart’s tops my list when it comes to Root Beer but it seems that their Cream Soda is excellent as well.

stewarts_soda

The 355ml light-orange colored soda retails at RM 5.90 from Jaya Grocer, and it’s pretty close to the description on the bottle – “Creamy Vanilla Taste”. The taste is very different to typical Cream Soda like say those from F&N, in fact if I were to be given this drink without looking at the label I would’ve mistaken it for a root beer.

One thing’s for sure is that Stewart’s Cream Soda is very soothing drink, the taste is sufficiently sweet and very far from being “gassy” like other soda drinks. It’s not priced like the common Cream Soda but that’s what you pay for something of this quality. 🙂 Try it if you love Cream Soda, you might just not settle for the “common” ones after tasting this.

7 Responses to “Stewart’s Fountain Classics – Cream Soda”

1. May 6, 2016 at 8:55 am #

I hope you do pluck up the courage, gird your loins and all that stuff, because I have absolutely no idea what i am doing! Though I do have a location and a nun apenypatlr!! c

2. June 5, 2016 at 5:00 am #

pretty sure that if you did a study there would be thousands of these threats given to Dems and probably close to none from the left towards the Repubs.We just don't do that, and they always do – but this equals "both sides are just as bad" of course.

3. July 8, 2016 at 10:18 pm #

Deadly accurate answer. You’ve hit the bullseye!

4. July 21, 2016 at 6:04 pm #

the King of TurdsI'll just switch on the tellybut TVNZ was somewhat deadso he had to eat ice cream & jellyat the RSAomg that turd looks like chocolate that's cruel, Bomber, I hope you didn't leave it there

5. September 23, 2016 at 10:14 pm #

Te rodzynki rumie. RozszalaÅ‚a siÄ™ moja wyobrażnia. Uwielbiam zalać je dobrym rumem i postawić w sÅ‚oiku w lodówce i gdzie czekajÄ… na swojÄ… chwilÄ™. SÄ… takie napÄ™czniaÅ‚e i zmacerowane. Czasami lubiÄ™ je odwiedzić w towarzystwie Å‚yżeczki. Po takich odwiedzinach zostaje…pół sÅ‚oika.Ciasteczka upiekÅ‚aÅ› piÄ™kne. MuszÄ™ je koniecznie zrobić na Å›wiÄ…teczny kiermasz. Pozdrawiam.

6. October 11, 2016 at 8:10 am #

Kay, I hate to argue because you know I always agree with your thinking but bush did tap the reserve. It did no good but he did tap it.We need to access every form of energy we can get but some feel it is not a good idea. Wind, solar, nuke, drill everywhere and build a reasonable vehicle that gets decent mileage. The problem you face with heating oil is you are competing with diesel for the same refinery space and there is limited refinery time available.

7. December 30, 2016 at 9:29 pm #

LOL, OMG, i thought the same thing about the waffle hair thing haha. xD Dai-chan was so adorable. but i was most happy cuz my favorite English boy finally shows his true dorky character and brings it out on camera <3