Jombali at Citta Mall

Jombali’s been around for quite a while now and I’m not one that’s unfamiliar with their signature dishes. They opened their latest outlet at Citta Mall not too long ago and among them this is my favorite outlet, the best looking one as well.

Jombali at Citta Mall

Unlike the outlets before, their Citta Mall is the first among their new outlets (SACC Mall is their latest outlet) that carry a more modern look and feel.

Jombali at Citta Mall

In this article, I am highlighting their Nasi Goreng Tiga Rasa with Ayam Goreng (That’s 3-Flavored Fried Rice with Fried Chicken) that’s priced at RM 12.90 per plate. It looks like any ordinary fried rice but it isn’t, and what’s distinct about this fried rice is that they aren’t using just any tomato paste to make it sweet and sour. I don’t know what ingredients are there but it tastes great, the blend of 3 flavors is just perfect.

Jombali at Citta Mall

Here’s the view of the dish from another angle, emphasizing on the chicken.

Jombali at Citta Mall

I’ve dined at Jombali for years now and suffice to say that they’ve improved over the years, serving quality dishes that caters to the Malaysian tastes.

Contact Details

Jombali – Kegemaran Malaysia
Website : http://www.jombali.com.my/
Facebook : fb.com/jombali

Tags: , , , , , ,

6 Responses to “Jombali at Citta Mall”

1. PussyFries
    October 4, 2015 at 2:56 pm #

Take some cheap shots and consider yourself a photographer? LOL

2. December 30, 2015 at 2:56 am #

I have almost ftgrooten about this turmeric fried chicken. It looks delicious and you are making me crave it now. You did a great job frying the chicken as it looks so dry and crunchy!

3. April 29, 2016 at 8:43 am #

Hello I am so glad I found your blog, I really found you by accident, while I was researching on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a fantastic post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

4. April 29, 2016 at 9:16 am #

Well, since the article happens to be all pistol permit holders, not just concealed carriers, nah, I think we’ll (or at least I) will stick with that assertion.While it’s likely there are a few concealed carry permit holders in NYC that are not connected/billionaires/both, those few probably have a unequivocal demonstrable need. It’s still effectively impossible for the average “man on the street” to get a permit.

5. April 29, 2016 at 9:31 am #

– Awesome pictures. The photographs in their house are too good. Shows if you know what you wanna to get, any location is fine. :)As a designer, love the kitchen & the frames.

6. November 3, 2016 at 2:28 am #

As salaamou 'alaykoum wa rahmatouLlâh,Qu'Allah préserve, assiste et protège notre frère Hassan pour ces éclaircissement ô combien bénéfiques et lui augmente ses bienfaits.Âmiin.