Awesome Meat Treats at 小牛匠 Restaurant, Taipei

In a country where English is not the main language, it’s not uncommon to come across restaurants that are without any romanized names, such is this one that’s read as “Xiao Niu Jiang”, literally translated to Little Cow Master.

Awesome Meat Treats at 小牛匠 Restaurant, Taipei

The shop is without any grand facade but what lead me to this place were the many promotional billboards with delicious looking food. Apparently there are 2 branches of 小牛匠 within the Xi Men area itself.

I made my way up to the restaurant, it was around 10:30PM and I was one of the few diners around. The shop closes at midnight so there’s plenty of time to dine.

Awesome Meat Treats at 小牛匠 Restaurant, Taipei

I went with the Set Meal, I ordered the Sirloin Steak and ordered the add-on that allows me access to their buffet spread.

Awesome Meat Treats at 小牛匠 Restaurant, Taipei

Their buffet spread is limited – watermelon, Japanese noodle, soup and vegetables, not bad for just 49 NT extra.

Awesome Meat Treats at 小牛匠 Restaurant, Taipei

The host was generous to provide me additional finger-food while I await my sirloin steak, yummy!

Awesome Meat Treats at 小牛匠 Restaurant, Taipei

The Sirloin Steak cooked to medium arrived in just about 10 minutes, that’s extremely fast in my book!

Awesome Meat Treats at 小牛匠 Restaurant, Taipei

The beef – oh I can’t put in words how great it was, the meat was tender and juicy, more importantly the beef was in good form. There’s absolutely no hint that the meat is old or in sub-standard condition. I enjoyed every pit of it, paying just a little over 500 NT.

Their locations are as below, search the text on Google Maps.

– 台北市萬華區漢中街63號2F
– 台北市萬華區西寧南路117號2樓

Tags: , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “Awesome Meat Treats at 小牛匠 Restaurant, Taipei”

1. May 6, 2016 at 7:47 am #

Buenas noches profe Tibaide , estoy preparando uno para los coddsinaoorer, pero si lo desea, solo tiene que indicarme que desea que lleve, usted sabe que cada institución tiene su estilo. con gusto se lo preparo. gracias y bienvenida ,,,

2. June 4, 2016 at 9:55 pm #

What a great way to kick off December. Thanks so much. I think I'll store it in a gift box and tell them I'm giving them an early present- the gift of reading. Angie K

3. June 26, 2016 at 12:19 am #

Lovely analogy, Nick – here’s to a pocket full of shiny pebbles for all of us!PS I remember collecting pebbles…disappointment when they went drab – so I varnished the buggers! Now – I hope that doesn’t have implications for my writing…

4. July 10, 2016 at 12:31 am #

Dobrý den pí. Jano,v našem centru Roseta je odborníkem na tapovací techniky Bc. Jitka Kobrová, která přes své výborné manuální zkušenosti i tento koncept přednáší. Doporučuji vám objednat se na recepci našeho centra. S pozdravem Tesařová Klára

5. How about updating Urchin 7, a $10,000 product, so that it has some of the newer capabilities available for free in Google Analytics? Or giving your Urchin 7 customers access to the GA Premium product, or both?

6. It is good to make sure that the visit of your authentic by going online sale Ugg boot Profit, towards the definitive birth of your respective wellingtons could be undeterred it may possibly be

7. December 15, 2016 at 11:15 pm #

Owh my owh my! Thanks a ton dearie Sonia!!! You are such a kind person. You remembered my request…really touched! Am definitely gonna try this…thanks again!!! Mouthwatering and lovely recipe 🙂

8. December 16, 2016 at 3:00 pm #

My ‘prestigious northern NJ train town’ is only 12 miles from NYC. I have been sitting on the train this morning for over an hour already, and I am still not in NY.Remind me why exactly do I pay a premium to live here?